Taxi Transfers Croatia

Click here to contact us!
Get Adobe Flash player

Search
Poll
How often do you travel by plane?
Never
Rarely (one time in few years)
One time a year
Often (2 - 5) times a year
Every month
Very often (more than 12 times a year)
View Results
Contact Information

Uslužni obrt "Transfer Service"

www.taxi-airport-zagreb.com

!!! FAST CONTACT !!!

CONTACT FORM

info@taxirijeka.com

Tel: +385.51.335.138
Mob: +385.91.500.33.55

Flughafen Taxi Zagreb

Airport Zagreb Official Site

Official Site of The Zagreb Tourist Boarda

Zagreb Bus Terminal



Is RFID technology the way to eliminate missing baggage?



Official web site: AIRPORT ZAGREB TAXI

e-mail suport: info@taxirijeka.com

"Croatia Airport Transfer Service" group is a Croatian company for taxi service, passengers. We can transport to / from the Airport Zagreb, pick up passengers at airport terminals, railway, bus stations, etc. .. Many years of experience guarantee the quality and level of transportation service you need. Read more about us, look at our pages that you access by clicking the link above. Also for any information and offers please contact us via the online form, directly to your e-mail or telephone. Among our many clients are famous international companies, you can also be one of them and impress your business partners with our VIP transportation.
  There are different types of services and vehicles, so that we can offer Low Cost Zagreb airport taxi transfers, Zagreb Airport Mini Bus Transfer, and our limousines that are intended for VIP Zagreb Airport Transfer.



Q: Is RFID technology the way to eliminate missing baggage?

 

A: It is part of the solution. RFID can fix about 20% of baggage mishandling issues. The IATA business case showed that this was economically feasible, and the baggage improvement programme is now looking to address the use of RFID and also tackle the other 80% of mishandling issues. It’s important to understand that over 98% of baggage arrives at its destination with the passenger as planned!

Taxi Transfers Croatia

Click here to contact us!